View Single Post
Old 06-29-05, 01:57 PM   #24
K-Trini
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: Kein Witz

Flow-Kein.......Mr. Hahn had his verse structured bettter but Kein Witz placed his rhyming words better.

Emotion-Kein....both had emotion,but Kein's was incredible.His statements were just far more ulterior.

Multis-Kein again.....Bassically all the words he rhymed had more than one syllable.Mr Hahn had some multiple syllable rhmying too.. but Kein's was just better

Vocab-Kein....like all the other caterogories,both of you did good in this.But it was like...almost every line in Kein's verse had a word that would make a elemantary kid scratch his head.

Originality-Mr. Hahn....The idea behind Kein's verse was simple.Take just one look at the topic name and Kein's idea would be the first to come to mind.

Well....tis was a good battle.Both of you had good verses.To me this how topicals should be.Dun make topicals with like 30 lines.Nobody wanna read a novel.Keep it short but ulterior.
And Kein...I voted in a lot a ur battles...and this is ur best verse I seen.U actually stayed on topic this time.

Vote-Kein(rtf in sig)
Send a message via AIM to K-Trini