Thread: Anyone
View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 12:42 AM   #7
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

damn, son... why a nigga gotta be a "dummy" and shyt? ok... you said you were sick.. she says her audio just had to be taken off her page and posted... alll that hostility ain't necessary... especially after you posted the comment above that one... we ain't never had beef since i been on this site and i wasn't really expecting to see you wild out on me and shyt..but ya know what?... it's just water rolling off my back, nah mean?.. i ain't even gon' trip off dat shyt... all i wanted was an explanation... she at least posted a verse, nah mean?... did you post ya audio?...or did you just accept and got a win?... let's keep it real... you say you'd own her... and then ya don't post?.. you helpin' L prove her point... you went out like a chump on this one and that's just being real... i'm all about backing up what i say... thought you was the same way... i always thought you had talent and shyt and i never hated on you... even when everyone else did i still defended ya shyt... i kept it real from day one... and this is what i get?... it's all good man... be you.... werd
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote