View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 02:17 AM   #8
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

IP:

makkin: i like the way yours pops out. if you scroll down the page, you cant miss it. i love the work on the 50 Cent text. you gotta tell me how you did that.
the rest of it just seems kinda random, and i dont like how you made 50 transparent at the legs. i dont like how the bground PSD gets cut off like that, but i do like how that texture works. your is very clear, and very outright there.

scruff: yours is more so laid back. real easy on the eyes, and a little too simple in my eyes. i like how you switched it up by using textures instead of being like Distilled, but i see you still dont have that pixel font down. the blurs are all nice and such, but your poster reminds me of something i see too often, while Mak's came off a little more original. i like your main text however. i see your going to get into a habit of those textures, and something tells me you'll handle it nicely.

HOWEVER, based on overall appearance, i must vote for Makkin

Makkin - 1
Scruff - 1

diabolic, you've elevated to a new level cus of this battle, hoe. keep improving, and one day, you can get off RV =). rofl. yea right

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote