View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 09:52 AM   #89
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Fuck It..I Hate I Can't Even Post Up My Opinion or What I Plan To Do....Because Driving To Someones House To Record With Them (To Those RV Net-Geeks) Is Some Kind of Wack Thing To Do :-/

I'm Trying To Record With DZK To Elevate....I Don't Want His Style, I Want To Learn How He Writes To The Beat The Way He Does. Most of You Text Heads and Probably Audio Heads Don't Understand That....but The Way He Writes To A Beat Is Crazy.

Everyone Starts Hating On Me Because I Said DZK Songs Are Good, I Want To Record With Him, and That I Want His Help To Elevate In Audio.

You All Need To Take Your Hands of Your Keyboard and Quit Being Immature and Making Normal Shit Seem Gay.

~R~

Look man, I hate to burst your bubble, but thats life..
You came in with a tremendous show of d/r devoting an entire thread to this dude who you also say you plan on getting lessons from? Driving up to his town and doing tracks with him.. Now in real life, thats fine dude.. But if you were smart, you wouldnt of d/red him to the shit with this thread, you would of quit the small talk, contacted him proposed whatever weird ass proposals u had and if he agreed, THEN come in and say your gonna be working with DZK..

People wouldnt of made fun of you then.. No one is being immature, no one 'doesent understand' that hes got a good style.. But the world works in the favor of people who actually get up and do things, not people who talk a lot..

And man by the way, all he does is squash in multis and assonance into lines mainly, heaps of emcees do that, some better than others.. But its having the skill to put that into a well thought out line that says exactly what it needs to say in a way that people will catch on well---- thats the trick, its also heavily on creativity of subject matter and having real substance in what your writing..

And the only way you can achieve these things is from hard out practice and pushing yourself further than you think you can go.

Anyway, if I was him and some dude came to me saying " YOOOO MAN WE CAN BE A FANTASTIC TEAM YOU JUS GOTTA TEACH ME HOW TO RAP GOOD YO!!" I'd be like.. Fuck off and slam the door in your face.. Jus what I think will happen......................