View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 11:33 AM   #133
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JooKsta_
"if we're all the same n we jus differ in skintone is every race not the same as what u jus typed!!?"

i said we are all humans...not the we all the same...and yup we tha strongest in stregth! just like i said b4! Fuck u muhfuckaz dat dont feel me! But da shits real!
ANd shit i neva seen a fuckin White guy out here beat a black man ass...u fuckin CRAZY! Yall got er'thang in life easier then we do,face da fact!We Hated more den any race plain n simple!
White people want er'body ta be like them. Well fuck dat shit! Proper English? Fuck dat shit! Pants dat dont sag? Fuck Dat shit! Carryin a fuckin breifcase? Fuck dat shit!!
All dat shit made up by yall muhfuckaz!!! And muhfuckaz who follow dat type of shit is basically BRAINWASHED!Let me go in ta get a job wit saggy pants,timboz',doo-rag,and a 12,000 watch on my wrist,chewin on sum winter fresh.Let a Sum1 wit a suit,breifcase,19.00 watch,and sum stacy adams.We both apply for the job.Who dey gone hire first?.....The punk muthafucka dressin like da white man!
Hahah True Shit B

to me it seems as if you are the one being brainwashed...you have been brainwashed into thinking that is what all african american has to be...you are and ignoramus

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote