View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 01:13 PM   #90
the omen
tha illest

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by some dorky lookin homo nigga
Have You ever looked at your posts...and thought to yourself....maybe YOUR the groupie?.....

and considering that i see you post up after every song DZK posts at RM....i think im leaning towards you being the groupie....

i mean....

your buying the guy aderal so he'll do 2 verses on your mixtape....seriously

hold up a sec, i know this urcle lookin bitch didnt just come outta his face at me...first off, i reply to TONS of tracks posted on RM, u know kinda like how when u like a rappers steez u will keep peepin their work, nuthin wrong with that correct? second, i never said i was BUYING him shit, i said dude posted a comment sayin to make it happen ferreal, n he seems to be a cool guy so y tha fuck shouldnt i help him out? im a FAN, thats where it stops... n i never asked him "if i get u adderal will u do my mixtape?? dumb fuck damn i hate how nerds get on the internet n act gangster...
u live in ALABAMA u joke! pleez... ferreal u wanna wipe my balls off while ur down there? n to all tha peeps sayin i got "owned" by his attempt to slander me, y'all are dumb as fuck, ferreal i dunno y ppl cant just take feedback and appreaciate it... dude are lickin my nuts n shit....

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote