View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 02:15 PM   #12
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J High
^ whatever dude, you can hate on me all you want....and I dont put the "-" marks to show the flow, its to point out the punches so simple minded people will understand them...every site I have ever been on has worked that way, where you put somethin around the punches...you dont like my style than dont leave feed...simple as that...and you want to talk about herbish? your last 2 wins have been from DQ's because 1 guy spit too many lines and the other the guy wasnt even on the site anymore....now thats herbish...fuckouttahere

Im not hating on you for one kid, Im giving you my honest opinion. I dont care how many damn sites you've been to, decorating your drops is annoying and makes you look herbish in the eyes of others. And please know what your talking about before you try and talk about my battles, or anything else with me. You asked for honest feed, and if you can't accept it, or you think you're so much better than everyone that you think all you are going to get is herbish feed like "dope drop, go look at mine" then you need to stop dropping open mics.

Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote