View Single Post
Old 06-30-05, 04:21 PM   #6
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP:

yea definately this was the best topical battle i've ever seen this was a good battle and very hard to decide so im gonna have to break my vote into pieces and whoever gots the most points will get my vote cuz its very hard to decide. it will go from emotion, creativity, vocab, lines, topic, imagery, metaphors and similes, strong lines, and structure.

Emotion- ok in emotion both did good but i felt tweety won this won she had some words that really brung alot of emotions to her from this piece.
Creativity- none had creativity
Vocab- not really that much in vocab so noone gets this...
Lines- Kein gets this cuz he ahd some lines that were very good that brung emotion but didnt have enuff of the emotion in his piece but this is lines so he still took it cuz he had a good line that i liked
"No longer would she be the pawn of the spawn of sexual lust.
She had once been strong steel, slowly deteriorated by rust. "
Topic-Both were on topic and their own ways so its a tie there
Imagery-Tweety- she had more imagery as she described more on what she went through and some good words that described them good like
"I can still feel the rain drops on my head along with my tears
Air is cold, My skin showing goose bumps my cries means fear"-just could see this in my mind
Metas & similies- i tried to count them all correctly and tweety had the most and still the most effective metas and similies like
"Knees on the floor, my hands on my face like a mask
Trying not to show my tears buy my senses feel them,
.............................................I wish i was in a cask(et)"- good
Strong lines- Kein also had the most strongest lines in this battle had some lines that brung alot of emotions and very good imagery as well but still not enuff of that in the imagery and emotions.
"It spun through the air and landed precisely on the lace dress,
fire licking her face, eyes lively as if she was demon-possessed. "
Structure- Ok first tweety had a good flow to her piece and a good strucure mixed in with it so this will go to tweety cuz it just basicly flowed on throughout the piece kein had a bit of trouble on it but still was good

v/Tweety basicly she had the most when i broke it out so tweety gets my vote very good job to the both of u

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense