View Single Post
Old 07-01-05, 02:12 AM   #13
^^..^^

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
why would I check into a battle and then not even show?...you on some under handed shit, checking in when you know I don't be online so I wouldn't see that you checked in, you knew the thread was there way before that so you shouldah been ready especially since you talked all that shit, now I see why people don't wanna battle your dumb ass, it's not cuz they scared, it's cuz you cheat people out of their wins by doing shit like this, but I'll give you a 2nd chance just so I can shit on you...

^^you dumb silly bitch what does me checking in have to do with you dropping your verse?i told you i was gonna check in and i did you aint drop by the time limit therefore i won stupid.wether i checked in or not you wouldve still no showed your wack no go die...............
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote