View Single Post
Old 07-01-05, 06:14 PM   #14
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
dude.. ur a flamer, u tryin to pick a fight with a gurl, being disrespectfull to adults that are trying to help you out and being imature by makin sounds on the buss.... you sound very annoying, in fact i could picture you as one of those kids on the buss that just agitates the hell outta every1 by being loud and abnoxious and every1 duznt liike... stop posting these stories...

seriously.. thats fuckin stupid.. you being way too disrespectful to everyone man.. yea you think its funny n shyt and people are laughing.. but imagine someone doing that shyt to your daugther?? imagine someone doing that shyt to you? you fuckin stupid.. seriously omen is right... i could picture you as one of them really annoying kids which are the kids i seriously hate.. if you were at my skewl you would seriously get you ass kicked.. just stop this bull shyt.. you aint cool doing this.. after high school you wont even know these people anymore.. so whats with always trying to get attention with these peopel?? when you graduate or "if" you gradaute they wont care.. shyt u could be on the street n i bet they'll laugh at you..

w/e

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote