View Single Post
Old 07-02-05, 01:41 AM   #22
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

IP:

Voted For: DeadlyVision

pretty hot battle actually...

invektive-
not a bad track at all man, but there was an obvious difference in lyrical quality between your first segment and the 2nd with the beat switch...
up until the beat switch i was pretty dissappointed with the lack of quality punches...i kept waiting and waiting to here something that would make me laugh...but it just never came
your flow was ok, but nothing spectacular, although i know its harder to flow on a slower beat....at least for me
i didnt really like the beat switch at first but then i got used to it, and found that it was actually a lot better than the begining of the track...
the arnold line was pretty clever...
but just a not, the padres actually DO have a chance of winning this year, considering they are first in their division by a considerable margin...

but overall i just thought this track wasnt very consistant...
some spots were hot, some were not...it just needed that lil something to put it over the top and make it a hot diss
it would be a good track, but not a good diss track...

deadly-
you came hard man...
i loved how you started the track off...the actual verse that is
i loved the piss on your hand line...
you had nice flow for that segment, but your real strong point was the lyrics...
"battle me youll get an l like ya mom had a mis-cariage"

but is switching the beat something new that ive just missed? lol
i thought this was ok, not really that necessary though
if i were you i wouldve just done the fo-fo beat the entire time and gotten rid of that first shit, but w/e...
your lyrics were still hot here, but personally i thought your flow fell off a tad..
it seemed like a lot of your lines were stretched, but i think you did it to squeeze a bit more into your lyrics....which kind of cancels it out...
overall, a good diss...
its the kind of stuff that you should come with when your making one...

nothing against invektives track, but dv's was just harder
vektive man, it just didnt really sound like a diss track to me, more of a regualr track with the occasional diss in it...
but nonetheless good battle, both of you did good jobs...

i just gotta give it to dv...
v/ DeadlyVision

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle