View Single Post
Old 07-02-05, 01:58 AM   #13
Magic5

IP:

Voted For: MiSk

Blazinballa421

yo im full of suspense .. MISK??.. u like a broken cash register u dont make sense ( cents ) //
Cents/sense punches are played. You didn't do anything to flip the concept. This was just generic wackness. Make your set up relate to the punch too. You cant just rhyme "Im full of suspense" doesnt relate at all to broken cash registers.. 2/10
ur whole style is trash.. ur rhymes and toilet paper have one thing in common.. i use them ta wipe ma ass//
At least this time your set up related to the punch. However, this concept is also played out like no other.. 3/10
1 wrong punch line and ill put the tecks ( text) to ya face// den slowly watch the smile erase//
Wow. This was terrible. Why'd start your concept in your set up? That pretty much bombed this whole bar.. 3/10
im runnin out of time ----- bitch ---- so i suggest u read between the lines// if life was a dice game ive been shootin head cracks since age nine//
Man, you had 1 random ass multi in your set up. You didn't have a punch. Just random ass rambling.. terrible.. 1/10
by the end of this i kno u prolly had - it - with - me// ma rhymes - so - sweet - they - give - u - a -cavity//
Using those lines doesn't make this shit any better. Your set up was random as fuck. Where you were supposed to add in a punch you added in self glorification.. 0/10
half the shit i got...ull never be able to afford em // cause im always on the track like jeff gordon
Self glorification is wack in a battle. You attempted wordplay, but this was still bad.. 1/10

Overall - 10/60

MiSk
(Explaining punches is wack. Either word your shit to where you won't need to explain, or don't use the concept.)

If ya want yur first win, u chose the wrong person to battle
'ridin' so many dicks.. u should change yur name to Blazin Saddles
You should incorporated your set up to mention something about him being a dickrider. Your concept in the punch was played. It wasn't that good.. 2/10
Kids ashamed of his talent so he kicked his own ass to the curb
i saw a picture of you once in the dictionary... next to the word 'herb'
Your set up fit the context, however the concept was played. It didn't really connect that good.. 4/10
Droppin' shit thinkin' its hot... check the does on yur meds
them pills got ya all confused, yur punches go over ya own head
This was wack. Saying he doesn't understand his punches? Concept is weak. Set up didn't fit the context.. 1/10
After this battle I'll leave ya frozen in time... outlined in chalk
give ya so many holes in yur body ya'll be whistlin' while u walk
Your set up could have been used a punch. This would have connected harder if you switched these two lines around. The set up had a better concept then your punch did.. 4/10

Overall - 11/40

Vote - MiSk