Thread: Mad Dog vs E.C
View Single Post
Old 07-02-05, 08:20 AM   #9
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

This was feedback posted for Mad Dog

IP:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO @ Mad Dog's INtro LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO, its preety dope impersonation....beat comes in heavy n hitting, ur quality is decent...your flow is diferent to the norm, at patrs your flow sound pretty fuckin sick where your gettin into he fast syllables and stuff, but then at other times ot sounds rushed to meet the beat,n when ur rushin some words r endin up mumbled into jus noise, i aint going OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to most of dese linez cuz but thats cos ive seen most of em on AIM lol, gd personals, decent punches...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ his name being Dominic HANSON LMAOOOOOOOOO and then u playing mmmm BOP MUHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Ec:
ye i rppied da joey crack beat when i was owning mad dog lol.....quality is good, ur flowin pretty cool, i dont think this beat suits you tho, you need more anger up in this spittin ova a beat like this...im def not feeling you rinsing shystie at one wish part...u got some ice lines tho..muted track was decent as was pot noodle line... a lot of your line r rushed tho....oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh haha wats this hahahahaha gutted M Dog...EC dis was jokes u used his beat 4 his diss comin against me lmao u joka cuz....newayz...your lil hook repeating this is pretty funny....but it gets broing and -_- real quick lol...your closing bar was really weak man, you shoulda come up wid a dopeness punchline 4 tha last bar...decent drop

itll b interestin 2 c who wins....

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer