View Single Post
Old 07-04-05, 06:02 AM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

CALI, you're obviously lying. A spot i nthe PJ's ain't no wher near 850, it's like 650.

But I live in NJ where the cost of living is the highest in the nation. So all yall can STFU. The ONLY thing we get cheap here is gas since we've got shitloads of refineries - but that's way out-weighed by the nations highest auto insurance rates due to the high amount of insurance fraud. The fact that we get crappy gas mileage due to having the most people per square mile of any state in the US dosen't help either. There's traffic everywhere and a traffic light every damn 1/4 mile it seems.

An average 1-bedroom here is about 750-900 depending on where you look. That may or may-not include carpet in the unit and utilities included. The spot I'm living in is a 2-bedroom condo and it runs for $1760 a before utilities and "maintainence" which is to pay mofos to cut the grass/rake leaves/shovel snow and the automatic sprinklers to come on and shit like that which is like another 180/mo.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote