Thread: Mad Dog vs E.C
View Single Post
Old 07-04-05, 03:03 PM   #18
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Voted For: E.C

Damn, y'all both my boys

This was a hot ass battle right here.....

Mad dog:
Raspy flow as ever, good disses, personals wasnt as strong as E.C's, but still you had some aight shit...you presented your vocals too much more effect an they stood out alot more than E.C, Wasnt feelin the beat tho'...Overall punches were just as strong, if not stronger than E.C's....wernt as creative with the audio of your track, an i wasnt feelin the beat like i said...Personals were straight, But i think E.C Got this..

E.C
Nice drop, elevated alot...presentation of your vocals were much stronger than previous battles an audio tracks, seem too have more confidence in yourself these days....Thats always a good sign, punches were cool, not as strong as Mad Dogs, he had the more creative p;unches, but i was feelin the concepts of your personals more than M.D's....an using evil deeds an his diss against Acuity against him only added too the personals, real creative....some humouress lines, flow matched the beat well, the little bridge at the end of your track was DOPE....Overall it was a real nice drop

Vote/E.C....Better personals an i was just feelin the concept of using the acuity thing against him, nice drops from y'all...No hate M.D, This will be close, But E.C Gets my vote

Good job an RTF Or vote will be removed.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga