Thread: Anyone
View Single Post
Old 07-04-05, 08:07 PM   #14
^^..^^

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Aight this the deal.... L. Veracity isn't familiar wit the battle system.. she didn't know that the time limit starts after SHE checks in, she thought it started when both you checked in.. so basically, LV checked in the first day, the thread was made.. leaving her 2 days to post up her link. But we all know you don't just post up your verse until the other person checks in, Cali checked in some odd time after she did.. and she didn't know he checked in, bout time she finds out the thread is closed. So Cali you didn't post your link up, you can't edit a battle verse (your first post).. ~_~ So... Cali didn't duck, he just checked in at the last minute, and since L.V. checked in first, and neither of you dropped.. you get the loss on your record..

i say set it up again, she been had her verse ready.. it's not about numbers on ya record.. it's about skillz.. so.. that's my input.

i should write you a poem word i aint taking nothing off just cuz it makes her mad word set it up ill crush her like i was gonna do last time
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^   Reply With Quote