Thread: Your First Win.
View Single Post
Old 07-06-05, 04:27 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

The first person you beat on Rapverse was: Tha Q

Are they still currently active: Recently again, yeah

Have they elevated since that battle: Beats me, but battle-wise I doubt it.

Have you elevated since that battle: Slightly. My styles have changed slightly, but the tenacity is still about equal.

Your hardest punch in that battle was: wow. That's hard to say.

Your opponents wackest line was: "I don't want to battle Doomsday"

Would you offer them a rematch now: Nah. There'd be no sense. That battle had a reason, one now outta the blue would have none at all. He loves/loved attention, so I'm sure he'll want to battle again to re-instill some bullshit but it makes no sense to rock again.

Overall I would rate this battle: 8/10 as far as my personal involvement. I could have done better personally as far as quality goes and in retrospect there's some things I would have done slightly different, but I still got the victory with ease. Those alterations would have jsut made it more brutal.

The link to this battle is: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180835 <--he deleted ALL his tracks less than 24hrs after my track went up, so you'll probably never hear the entire battle. Peace.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote