Thread: might as well
View Single Post
Old 07-06-05, 11:22 AM   #15
leady
Addicted

IP:

i dont spend all my time on da net and wow im 20 big fuckin deal theres people alot older that use these things aswell thats the worsed and most played attehpt at a diss i ever heard... and you pmd for votes got caught and disqualified for it... u know sendin pm to ppl askin to vote is cheatin cos it allways indicates ur askin them to vote for youand most of tmhe time tmhey vote for tmhe person that asked them anyway... lets look at who voted for you.. spul he i have been told is your dickrider... tephlon.. im beefin with dude.. acuity.. he voted after i voted against him on another site and also revealed he recycled in his verse.. and tmhe last dude i beleive u pmhd for the vote... atleast all my votes were legit... and i also checked on other sites who won... and u got dissed on them all.. my label ceo ripped your verse badly... and dont get me started on the heavyweight soundclick cats.... and wow nice try dissin my pic.. funny thing is... i look sum1 whod eat you for breakfast .. way to make ur own pic look even more pussyfied... slut