Thread: =The Misses=
View Single Post
Old 07-07-05, 12:51 AM   #100
femmina
New to RV

IP:

LMFAO this is funny as hell! i don't agree w/ the guys, i think ur paragraphs are hilarious! " i think you got your stomach confused with your back :/ but then again ..ya back got Rolls galore..so hmm i dont know what u looking at :/" LOL "wit yo broke down extra fat cellulite face u got lmfao need to shave some of dat obesity off ya face u ugly ass nigga rofl..you too ugly to be callin someone else ugly rofl...LMFAO!" < that had me laughing so hard, MY stomach was burning!

As far as this whole thread is concerned, I don't know what you (I daughter hoes) look like, but if ur ugly or not, it doesn't matter in this case, TROOP is just trying to change the subject to hide him bootlegging a pic of a pretty girl and calling her his 'wifey.' troop- u've been exposed, accept it like a man and shut ur trap. plus, no one's going to believe you anyway cause u really are ugly and do kinda look like shrek. hell, i wouldn't even go out with ou and i don't look half as good as the chick u posted. so who's lying and who the girl really is, we don't know and can't know until he posts a pic of him and her.

Rhymes
Story of a Statistic
My Dream

audio
soundclick

Art
Surreal Bird Sketch
Send a message via AIM to femmina Send a message via Yahoo to femmina   Reply With Quote