View Single Post
Old 07-07-05, 06:37 PM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: Doomsday

Doomsday: Listening...delivered nice beat word liking quality is nice was feelin ya punches & personals in this emotion side was on point you came onto the mic with some nice prescence lol @ the miss you bar pussy like you bar ok lol @ reach reference good closer overall Dooms i think you had a solid verse some nice stuff in there.

Reach: Listening...Dre beat -_-...deffo Carson lol...voice is trademark...prescence ain't as strong lyrics are aight but vocals and beat ain't signifying it at all...hook is ok but not special vocal volume was a lil low overall Carson i weren't feelin this as much partially because i don't think the beat you used was correct for a battle track & your voice don't have that style to battle wit...also because of this your verse lacked in it's lyrical content because emotion was there delivery was good...it's jus the voice lol no hate coz this is my honest opinion like but lyrically it was good but battle wise...you need i think more anger because of the pitch of your voice rappin normally sounds too plain...but wit some anger in there you might sound a lil better

V/Doomsday...more enjoyable verse...now RTF plz within 3 days or vote removed (vs E.C Audio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog