View Single Post
Old 07-07-05, 06:49 PM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Voted For: 20 GraND

Lawd Have Mercy: Listening...beat...Immortal Tech beat aight...emotion is aight lil forced but it's aight...punches are aight groundhog day bar was aight...personals are few coulda had more...delivery is coo a lil gangstafied lol...d/r in a suitcase was aight lol overall aight verse you better than i was expecting...P.S if this is the wrong track then my bad jus the soundclick you posted up this was the only one i could see...if this is the wrong one...then best show me the other one (if it's there) so i can edit accordingly...quality = dope and i played on lo fi

20 Grand...lol your vote knocked me out of Got Skillz...:-D...Listening...oh i know this ain't the wrong verse as both look like tourney verses...but anyway...beat crunk...a lil better as a diss beat...sound a lil clearer...quality ain't as good but clear nuff...dark cloud bar aight...lol @ run down barber shop lol...that was dope...lol @ 1/2 a sandwich...you came differently this time more comical i like that decent closer...i can see why this went to the wire...close one but IMO...

V/20 Grand both were good drops and it sucks being the DECIDER but 20 had a lil more comical side to his verse...and to be honest i like that in battles than your regular ima shoot ya shit.

RTF vs E.C in my sig within 3 days or vote removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog