View Single Post
Old 07-08-05, 12:02 PM   #4
Artik Phrost
+...Femin-iLL...+

IP:

Tephlon aka Verbal Shoota,
....."I'll Put In The Coope, Shoot The Duece...Watch The Blood Ooze Thru Ya Suit, And Thus Proove..Tephlon Aint Always Bullet Proof!!.."
.........Welcome To My World...
yo,

.....Nameplay Massacre...

yo,

P-H-R-O-S-T, fuckah....4 Steps:

...Speak Highly?!..Man Stop;..Cant Stand Grounds In Fight..Aye, How He Land Plots?..
So When My Hands Dock?..Its 'Shoo Thru The Wires'; Lyke 'Drug Dealers Johnny Hancocks'!!..

...Ya Tastes Just Bland..And Yu've Touched Godliness!?..Was It Shakin His Hand?!!..
Aye, Debate All Yu Can..Still The Outcome Of This Is:..Yu 'Die, Lon' Kinda Lyke The Cat Off Making The Band!!..

...iLLer Than I?..Yu Outta This World Thinkin Yu Hot Dog..And Surely Pigs Dont Fly!!..
Yu A 'Typical Example' Of Wack In Its Prime..So Yu Sick?..Hell, Even Newbies Say, "Ep-It?..O-My"!!.. (epitome=typical example)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Nae2
This is tephlon
check in too our KLL battle so i can finally own you after you ducked me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Your black queen............................................. ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
No...thats teph on black queens alias...teph account is banned from their forum....

(black queen and pen and paper...are his new recriuts...they flopped on us)

-With That Said:....

...Body Swole With Stitches; Tephlon Last Man Standin?..How?..He Lykes To Pose As Bitches!!..
No Wonder His Recruits Are Known As Switches..Yu Pick It: One Nine..Two Ninez? Watever, This Ends Ya Road To Riches!!.. (1929..Great Depression..ending roads to riches)

..*Makes Tephlon Swallow His Own Self Hype*..
..(.W.H.O.R.E.D.)..

Send a message via AIM to Artik Phrost Send a message via Yahoo to Artik Phrost