View Single Post
Old 07-10-05, 05:38 AM   #8
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Stanza: I'm digging the concept you used here, it was quite creative even though it's not a topic you can do a million things with. The story developed nicely, you expressed strong and pure emotion, imagery was there too. Vocab might have been a bit upped but it gave the piece a sort of serene vibe. Flow was good, had short lines and that improved ya flow. Maybe a little more details here and there wouldn't have hurt you, expanded it a little maybe but overall this was a very solid piece!

Illumatic: quite original approach of the topic, had an interesting story line which kept the readers focussed throughout the whole thing. Might have expanded it a little too but you gave enough details though. The imagery was excellent and you combined it with raw emotion, I could see it as a movie in front of my eyes. Vocab might be bit more complex in places but overall it was good, flow was aight, had some multis too.

Vote goes to Illumatic

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ