View Single Post
Old 07-11-05, 10:15 AM   #2
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP:

generally im never feeling these type of tracks.........i feel they never quite fully address everything, and normally i associate them with wack celebrity collaberations.....you betta bring it

listening as i type....
not feelin E's intro im listening and cringing for you man....Ec ur clarity and pronounciation is better....i think these type of tracks need mad emotio and you aint giving off all that much remorse, flow is cool, leady's lil speech needs to end....his clarity and pronounciation is better, im understanding more, your basically saying the same thing, his lyrics r just more complex, hes got a lil bit more emotion, flow changes up nicely, EC's 3rd verse is better than his 1st.....basically technically this track is cool in concept and delievry i suppose,just needed to be a bit deeper....nontheless cuz, maaaaaaadddddddddd props and respect 4 paying dues to the people from the dayand ting, but blud as a track not sumin im feeling, it just needed a lot more...peace

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer