View Single Post
Old 07-12-05, 07:12 AM   #20
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

IP:

Voted For: Pablo Escobar

ok......watta fuckin good battle.... shit.... this was real tough though....i wanted to vote for Revelation... but the lines which caught me straight up from you NAs was a passionate fashion, opposed of procrastination.
Instead these problems exist in every free world nation.
Kids dont learn skill, with their head stuck to playstations.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dats nuttin but the truth.... .... your lines made sense to reader.... so did revelations but.. yours wuz ..well could just connect wit it more.
altough i never got the hip-hop deal.. in the sense... not all people want on hip-hop deals.. sure every man wants to be rich but the well off and well educated who are already rich dnt think like that ... only the i guess dreamers or the less forunate , or those who wish to be somwhere .. like us....

Aswell were in a world where the povertys real.
& every man & his dog wants to hip-- hop on a deal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but a very touchin line aiight... dope line.... overall vote goes to NOs

as for RevelationWhere mommy and daddy were super heros and could never be wrong,
When people kissing was gross and "Wheels On the Bus" was my favorite song.
I know that you are used to this, because it happens to everyone,
And maybe someday we can hang out again when it is all said and done.
My speech is improving and inproper grammar is no longer cute,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fuck... you a genius in the makin mate.... dope..... that line wuz realistic ..and very true... Our world is fukin changin

The boogie man isn't scary and the monster under my bed is dead,
Instead of being complimented, I am being teased for being a red head.
People smoke, and drink, and have sex whenever they think it is best,
Everyday I learn new words like fetish, masturbator, and incest.
Leadership qualities I never knew existed seem to show with a problem,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^66666
brilliant body for your verse......

but NOs got this for overall flow.... and construction... had better vocab and made an easy connection with it......

Return the favour on my battles... .and dnt think this is one of them "RTF" votes/// aiight

(X)CeeD