View Single Post
Old 07-12-05, 04:05 PM   #29
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN
Listening........ like the beat..... ..... flows ok..... .. .. . .. Dipset lines played..... ...... to many gun consepts.... your not a gangsta so dont say u are..... ...... 20 didnt bite u because why would he bite garbage.... u used a line in this that u used in your colabo with 20 ... tryin to be subtle?.... gsus more guns.... wow there are way to many gun consepts in this shit... Desert E? wtf.... ya outro is wack.......

2/10

EZ bitch

^^this bitch LOL hahaha always dickriding, Wicked lmfao you said that S e n s e r was one of the top 3 on the site before lol... how you gonna tell someone they not gangsta like you know him personally and 20 Grand spits gansta shit so wtf? you dumb as hell...

Anyways... track was hot, i love the beat.. i'm coo wit 20 and what not, but you went at him hard on this, flow was followed up nicely on the beat.. ya lyrics were on point, personals to punches.. all was consistent. I was feelin it.

"you like 14 days... 2 Week for me" <<nice shit...