View Single Post
Old 07-13-05, 12:37 PM   #11
K-Trin
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cezar-
^^well the dude posted up 3verses...so you're gonna like 1 of them mor ethan mine...and he said he doesnt have a alias so i guess it isnt a transfer...and I bet you dont no what a punch is since that last bar was a punch dumbass...get out of here with those bullshit votes....and no it isnt impossible bud.....i seen people get 1000 post in 2weeks before you even came to rapverse.....it means they have no life.....

Wat???U startin beef with me?So wat if he said he didn't have an alias...ever think....that maybe people can lie?Esspecally on the net.That last line was a punch?...well quite frankly it missed.And that person who you allegdely got 1000 posts in2 weeks is probably you.You the one with no life.And because he posted 3 verses I'll like his more?LOL.U braggin about bein on RV so long..yet you don't know that I can't see any of the posts besides the 2 verses until I vote.
And if that last line was a punch....it doesn't matter.One punch vs a whole verse of punches isn't gonna win.U lost.So now YOU shut the fuck up.Faggot.
~1~
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin