View Single Post
Old 07-14-05, 06:25 AM   #44
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
I'm fucking tired of these Top.10 on RV, who's an RV legend, best of the best type shit, with the wackest of kids being nominated, it's complete bullshit, no I am not doing this because I wasn't on the lists, I never was, it never bothered me, I dont wanna be considered an RV vet or dope by you, I peeped 90% of the people who you said were dope, and if thats what a vet is, i'm glad you think i'm an herb. Just stop with these bullshit threads, stop with these huge egos and thinking you know everything about text battling. I'm not even claiming I'm better then anyone. There is probably only 15 "decent" text heads on this site, if your reading this, yes YOU, then you need to elevate, think what you want of me for making this thread, if you disagree your the primary example of this thread. And NO, YOU, are not good. So stfu.

Thank you for wasting your time posting something everyone already knew. Go Elevate.

Peace... bitch.

And I can tell by you taking the time to write this post... that you are mad cuz your not considered an RV legend or vet or whatnot... congradulations on being just like 90% of the other kids that live on this site.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote