View Single Post
Old 07-16-05, 12:05 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

E.C = an ok verse, i still feel you are approaching the topics you are given well but in your delivery you are still bringing the text battling style. I liked your opening bar, that was simple but had a lot of impact on the verse and hit the topics message directly on point. Not very creative vocab wise, i think that you are still a little basic and could get more complex. there was a nice bit of emotion and imagery in your verse and it delivered a nice image of a war situation and all the feeling behind it. just start to up your vocab and try not doing verses in text style.

Mimesis = short piece, but quite deep in its simplicity. you actually did approach the topic well and delivered it in a non text battle style format. the meaning behind your piece was well thought out and even though it wasn't as long i felt it delivered more emotion and purpose to the topic than E.C did. vocab wise you were the same, not overly complex so you cud use to up that shit a little more, also try to lengthen your verses, cuz some people tend to go for the longer pieces cuz there is more to them, even if the smaller piece was better.

V/ - Mimesis