View Single Post
Old 07-16-05, 04:32 PM   #11
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Everyone is so cocky becuz majority of the site is junior highschool bound or frhmen & sophs in HS.....their average kids....dat make average grades....average at sports....average at everything....u don't find standouts that textcee generally...I am not saying ALL...jus saying in general.....so they come on RV to escape their averageness...cuz here average is preceived as GREAT...this is the first time in their lives they been prasied for anything they did....an they get addicted to the praise an actually start believing it ...hints the term "buying into the hype".......but hey they aint breaking any laws....an they're cockiness is irrevelant..cuz that cocky internet asshole you see on RV disappears as soon as he/she logs off his/her cpu.....so I say fuck it...let them live out there dream netcee kingdom....they aint hurting nobody but themselves...cuz everynight they gotta come down off that high so mommy can tuck them into bed..........so heres my theory......RV is alot like T.V.......if u turn to a channel u don't like...change the channel....theres plenty others to view...jus apply same theory here......u dun like a thread....simply go to another.....hundreds of new ones are made everyday.....but thats just my opinion...stay up........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote