View Single Post
Old 07-16-05, 05:35 PM   #5
Young Phrophecy
Re-Introducing The Underground

IP:

Introspective...dahhs and do's from idolizing fools/I awake to bake, quake, and demolish you/ recieve ha's and oooh's from fantizing spoofs/ from the lyrical Armageddon i cast upon this goof/You couldn't destroy anything if i gave you a wrecking ball/ and the weather is surely hot but ya rhymes are not at all/In time you'll realize everyone had tried and failed/ but you i make an example hanging you on a wall with nails/ Like before i said i shall come like a thief in the night/ Your finished! cuz your more played out the white boy's pickin up mic's(hahaha)/I pause time just second to think of the next line/thinkin to myself "Nigga i'ma kill em' wit this rhyme!"/Stupid wannabe Microphones are rappers...Cool?/ and ya fuckin lines are shittier than a sample of dog stool(dog shit)/I come wit more tracks than a CD see!/ and i rhyme harder than them niggaz on Smack DVD/ and the name barz&penstripes that's so confusing/and i flip more niggaz the fucking circus amusements//

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i'm 12 wut u gonna do bout it.... i had sex with your mom and your grandma !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Make an example of it and have his ass arrested, then throw his ass and jail, and then go visit him and peep him getting raped by huge black men, and then yell out, "WHO'S THE FAGGOT NOW?!"

That's Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!