View Single Post
Old 07-17-05, 04:24 PM   #17
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Yes it does...cuz you could save that money or give it to people who need it more then you but you decide to spend it on a cell phone that you dont need...

if she needs to stay in touch use the pay phone shit...25 cents better then a bill every month

lol werd...didnt know you were 18

thats extremely unfair to say... and i don't think they have payphones out in random areas of minnesota...i'd rather have my sister call me if she got in a bind right away rather than having to walk a shit load before finding a lame ass payphone...my parent is a doctor... and we goto alot of charity events just so we can help out kids that don't have enough money... plus why would my mom who works alot just give away her money?... so what if she makes a shitload... she worked super hard going to med school and college and stuff.. saying "o just give your money to people that need it" i can bet .. well except in a few cases that those people that need it are just individuals that didn't put forth the effort to get a nice job or they didn't pay attention in school. so no i won't be giving my money away...

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat