View Single Post
Old 07-17-05, 05:55 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
hey you have tiger yet?....i'm getting the new 17inch powerbook g4 for my b-day ... shits gonna be DOOOOPE haha you use ichat by chance?... you know what comes after 4.9!? 5.0 haha shits gonna be ammmazing haha.. but werd can't wait for the g5 powerbook...

Tiger? hell chea man, came with the mini. At first I didn't see a BIG differnce between Tiger and Panther, but over time oyu do notice big shit. the Dashboard is fuckin priceless and saves me who knows how many hours a week vs. doing things the long way without it. Spotlight is the new sherlock and that shit will find not just files..but like..particular words. like if I typed in "horsepower" into Spotlight, it'll turn up shit liek Word files that had the word "horsepower" typed in, or IM logs, web-page histories, etc. It leaves no stone unturned and it works WAY faster than sherlock did. Even GB2 was improved and the sample rate is higher AND the new effects will kick your balls in. I do rock iChat BTW. I'm on it right now, lol.

But you're gonna love the powerbook. Almost as much as I love my mac mini

Oh, PS, if you need any programs man, def hit me up. I got shitloads.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote