Old 07-18-05, 12:09 PM   #20
Black Thief
Black Thief still...

ROFl

IP:

Son...lemme clarify things up.
1.) Yes E we can smoke...you know we boys all day.....LOL

2.) Young Dolla......i dont resemble anyone in VA

3.) You didnt fuck anyone up in Richmond......Richmond is full of white middle class cats....im a grimy black muthafucka that would fuck ya shit up if u ran up on me tryin to steal on me....I live in Chesapeake, VA...my home is GA......Columbus to be exact.....matter of fact...ill be back in October....maybe u can see me in real life so I can prove it wasnt me.......

4.)How you fightin someone but dont know where u at?......If u hood...u always know where u be...how u gonna squab....then be lost somewhere.....

5.) To all you young cats with mouths and old niggas wit no hands.....Dont talk shit to me....save the beef in the streets....I dont do net beef. Because it would be tragedy if i did a reverse lookup on ya IP addy and squad up on ya mockingbird ass

6.) To all my peeps preciate the good looks.....hit me up....UNO...
Oh and if any bod wanna really talk shit....call a nigga and let him know...Cause I got a 9-5...doin my grown man thang while yall still at mama house talkin shit gettin ya ass wiped.....757-438-5989...see about me......
Send a message via AIM to Black Thief Send a message via MSN to Black Thief Send a message via Yahoo to Black Thief   Reply With Quote