View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 01:57 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

listening through my ATH M40fs studio monitor headphones.

The beat is cool. Nice vibe to it.

Hook was pretty good lyrically.

First verse: lyrically, it's not flashy but it sure as hell don't gotta be for a song liek this. Flow is pretty on, never went off that I can recall. The message is dead on the bucks man. So far so good.

Second verse: rhymescheme was okay - got redundnat and missed the rhymescheme here and there or the same word was used twice which is shame with a 1-syl scheme. Aside form that - I'm likin the song a lot so far.

Third verse: rushed the flow sometimes. Actually..more than a few times. lol, I love how the song ends though, lol. A dose of reality is a good thing.

All in all man, I like this song. If it were on an album, I'd definitely play it and not skip over it. Prolyl one of the best songs I've heard on RV in a loooonnnnnnnggg time overall. The quality was stellar too. that's about al lI gotta say about the song. I give it an honest 8.9/10.

Edit: One of the few songs I've heard from a net head that I listneed to more than once BTW.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote