View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 02:43 AM   #1
Bangalore

Is it me or Are Black people Super Sensitive about the race card

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Although you're contradicting your self and back-peddling hardcore, I'll still play along. You do seem as someone who's essentialyl trying to justify racism. You're one step away form stereotyping [insert given minority here] then stting why they shouldn't be allowed to live. Your surmations about "lazy blacks the next town over" is laughable at best. I can find people liek that in your own neighborhood that aren't black. But the real question is how on earth would ebonics possibly help anyone with advancing themselves in the professional world? Why would something liek this be beneficial at all?

Mime: the music industry has nothing to do with why anyone's situation is anything liek it is anytime anywhere. But once agian..how would that relate to or justify Ebonics as a cirriculum?

ok so i decided to say that the black people i know are dumb... and that they don't do anything to better themselves because they idolize a few lucky individuals....seriously now.. you guys front so much about the N word....ITS A WORD.. FOR BEING SUCH THUGS AND HARDCORE RAPPERS.. I'D THINK THAT A STUPID WORD WOULDN'T HURT YOUR FEELINGS... big fucking whoop... i've never seen one group of people try and hide from the truth.. its so absurd to me that a population thats so proud of "where they come from " can be so god damn whiney about the facts... now yes there are the ccertain few Black iNDIVIDUALS that understand what i'm saying here...but for the rest of you whiney ass bitches.. grow up ...bring the heat... if what i just said makes me a racist then so be it....

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat