View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 02:59 AM   #14
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
So, if a 200 year chunk of your history was nearly non-existant because of the slavery there was you would just be like "Oh, yeah, it's ok, I wouldn't have wanted to do the work either ahaha"? You seem to think black people are using slavery as an excuse for everything that's wrong with the culture, and although it DOES relate, it's not true. But do you think affirmitive action was put in place because of slavery? No. It's because there is STILL discrimination to this mother fucking day. If you were an employer and two people applied for a postion or you were an admissions counselor at a college, from the looks of it, you would almost undoubtedly accept a white man over a black one which just makes you look like a huge hypocrite...

Honest as fuck dude, i know more racist black people than any other race. In fact its seems black people antagonize it more. Because if another race says one thing that sounds even at all racist some blow it out of proportion... I've seen this before... A black person says something about a white boy, maybe just saying, "yeah i know that white boy." Then I've heard it used vice versa and a black person getting mad someone called them black. Wtf?

88 miles per hour should do it.