View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 03:13 AM   #10
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
cry me a river.. i get labeled a terrorist you don't see me bitching bout it.. thousand years from now... blacks will be bitching still about slavery... IT HAPPENED SWEET... i hope your people are stronger because of it...the jews had the holocaust you don't see them bringing it up in EVERY CONVERSATION THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH RACE (since they were white)....

I don't think you quite grasp how stupid you look. Nobody brought it up but you HERE. And in ALL my experiences I have seen slavery come up, it's some person who is not black saying "blah blah blah black people still complain about slavery!" and it gets brought in. The only time i've seen a black person bring it up was jokingly. So please, the next time a black person brings it up, ask them how it affects them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
actually i'd pick who ever was better qualified for the spot...yes racism is a part of society but still makes me what to barf..

You say that now, but with your views on it, how could you possily believe to yourself of all people that you really would. My money says the only reason you would is to prove someone wrong.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!