View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 03:17 AM   #40
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I don't think you quite grasp how stupid you look. Nobody brought it up but you HERE. And in ALL my experiences I have seen slavery come up, it's some person who is not black saying "blah blah blah black people still complain about slavery!" and it gets brought in. The only time i've seen a black person bring it up was jokingly. So please, the next time a black person brings it up, ask them how it affects them.

You say that now, but with your views on it, how could you possily believe to yourself of all people that you really would. My money says the only reason you would is to prove someone wrong.

i'm just saying some stuff that needed to be said.. i have asked how it affects them and they themselves have said i was full of crock shit till i actually talked to them then they saw where i was coming from... guess that makes them a bad black person for not taking the defense and biting my head off

if they came into my store ( i don't have one) but if they did and they were dressed like a thug.. i wouldn't hire them... i doubt you would to...

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat