View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 03:21 AM   #44
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Turban..

A: What's this entire thread have jack shit to do with the question tht you'e still dodging? "How would the induction of "Ebonics" as a foreign language facillitate the betterment of anyone socio-economially?"

B: You smelly Punjab, you (as a race) haven't been labeled as a terrorsit till recently. Try enduring that mentality for about 400 years and see how you feel about it - even residually. One day you'll put down the gas nozzle as you watch the numbers roll by and say "damn...isn't it time for that racism shit to end? I mean people still make funny faces as they walk past and smell how musty I am. It's fuckin 2005 for Ganesha sakes".[/irony]

C: Jews' torment on a large scale ended after WW2. Who dosen't socially accept a jew as another white man these days?? Blacks however don't have that level of blendability. No matter where I go (maybe except the Dominican Republic), people know I'm black.

OSB: You'd have a valid point if it were actually based on facts. The "black schools" tht you're implying are shoddy schools. I can tell you live a sheltered life beause you've never seen such a school system. I'm sure you feel that all public scools are about the same as yours was, when in fact they're not. I used to go to such a school and I didn't have a desk. Me and 5 other kids sat at a round table and shared 2 books that were from the late 70's. The condition of the books is something of an entirely different converstion. As a matter of fact, I failed a math class as a direct result of not having a math book. Believe me man, it's not a matter of takign things for granted. It's a matter of not having things. 'm not saying it's always the case, but in the sitaution you mentioned, it definitely is.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote