View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 05:53 AM   #182
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

wow this shows how dumb u r. judaism was around long before jesus was 30. judaism is one of the oldest religions asshole. who u think killed jesus, it was the jews because he spoke out against the JEWISH religion dumbass. read the old testament asshole itll give u dates, chrisianity started when jesus was thirty u dumb fuck cause he died and the apostles went out and started preaching his gospel. u musta got this education of the "streets" cuz ur comin at me wit some weak shit. oh, and for the getin wit my sis, she wouldnt stoop so low as to suck on ur black dick, that just degrading[/QUOTE]

Um..NOOOOOOO BITCH!! Judiasim got it's name form "Judah". Does that name sound familliar?? He wsa the dude who betrayed Jesus. Jesus spoke out against "the Pharoe" according to the Bible. Since when did Judasim have a pharoe you crack head? That'd be the Egyptians, who enslaved the jews. Now you're trying to tell me that The Jews enslaved their own people?? LOLOL. Read a god damn book. I suggest starting with "behold a pale horse" by william cooper and then graduating to "360 Questions to ask a Jew" by Malachi Z. York. At your pace though, you may wanna start with something like "Pooh's day out" or "A Cat in a Hat"

PS, tell your sister that she missed a spot. down near the balls.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote