View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 05:58 AM   #184
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
yeah, my family can tell me my heritage because my family got here in october of 1921 from italy. and black culture is still aroudn today, in africa theres ur black culture, the synangogues everywhere are just the jewish religion, the ppl r extinct. they can never come back. black ppl r still around and they can travel to africa to c the culture they lost. but that was 400 years ago, it was so many generations ago, that u cant even consider that ur culture,blacks are more american than george washington because they adapted to a new country and created their new culture here. how can u still consider ur culture to b lost if it was 400 years ago?, that means its not YOURS, its not even ur familys, iots ur ANCESTORS. thats like me saying my culture is lost because the roman empire was conquered and destroyed and the culture of them was lost. it doesnt apply.

WOW talk about missing the point....the whole point was we were STRIPPED OF IT.....we didn't move here willingly an adapt american customs....american customs was forced upon us.....as far as going back to africa an seeing the old cultures......africa is a CONTINENT full of many different countries an cultures.....I do not know which my ancestors belonged too.....cuz we as a people have lost our history.....Jews still have their history, is the jewish race u protecting right now older than 400 years old? why haven't your customs been lost? by your logic you aint jewish, the culture is too old, dats ya ancestors culture, right?STFU....other cultures have been passed down from generation to generation each link to the next adding their piece an giving it to the next....our link was broken......your lil roman analogy is irrevelant as well as your whole comment...fact remains....your heritage still lives
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote