View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 06:08 AM   #187
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
wow u have no education. judaism was the religion jesus and his family followed. that name didnt come from judas who betrayed jesus, it came from judah. u r so dumb i had a whole theology class about this. all the apostles followed judaism and they gave it up to followe jesus and christianity. the scholars of judaism and the rabbi's heard jesus preaching against them and demanded he be killed. see, u r dumb and wrong. judaism was around for a longass time, its the religion david started dumbass. and he cam ebefore even noahs ark so u dont know shit.

:sigh: to show how few actual facts you know, I'll shit on your whole statement by saying simply: How could they have been following "chrisitanity" when "jesus christ" wasn't his name. That's a title "jesus, meaning savior" and "christ" is a Roman name that was given to him AFTER he died. His birth name is Yashua Ben Yosef which is HEBREW which you're CLAIMING is Jewish, which it isn't. Next you're gonna tell me that Jesus celebrated Christmas and Bill Gate's first computer had Windows 95 on it.

And if you actually read anything, you'd see that jesus was killed by the emporer's soldiers who used a spear to stab him in the rib after gambling away his clothes. And you're also ignoring the Greeks (who, by your claims, were also jewish, lol) to which the greeks worshiped Numerous gods. Perhaps you've heard of Greek Mythology. Notice it's not called "Jewish Mythology". Read a god damn book son. You're brainwashed in your own bullshit.

And this thread involves nothing with the original topic. You wanna discuss it some more, go make a new thread or jsut PM me about it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote