View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 06:12 AM   #189
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
i never fuckin said i was jeish first off, second, u are all the most unedcuated about this topic, yet u jump on me when i know about it. africans enslaved themselves long before white even got there. when the white traders came to africa, they were offered by the cheiftan, slaves. so in turn the cheiftans got money and they gave away some of their slaves. ur ppl that u came from africa had already been slaves before whites got there. and sionce africans didnt write their history down, scholars dont know how long africans have been slaves, hell it could b thousands of years. point here is, ur ppl were already slaves to ur cheiftans and were shackled up, the white traders from the ships bought them. we didnt jus coem there conquer and take u. whites arent responsible for slavery blacks are because the cheifs started enslaving africans

Thats not the issue I was talking about.....my whole issue was us being stripped of our culture.....yes I am fully aware that we were sold be african cheifs.....but we still maintained our culture an customs there....we were allowed to practice our customs the chiefs themselves were of similar backgrounds alot of times......we got here slave owners stripped us of all that....stick to one topic.....jumping into a whole nother topic jus to try an one up me doesn't make u look smarter....jus proves u cant stick to the topic..my original argue meant was we lost our culture here u didn't..PERIOD
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote