View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 08:20 AM   #194
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
u ever notice blacks r always the group to go against what everybody else says jus so they can argue their point and somehow manage during that argument to play the race card. see i dont think they understand where every race non-black is coming from so mayb i should clear it up for anybody black on here that doesnt know. other races dont give a shit wat color u r, we dont care bout the struggle cause the only struggle u have is life and we all have that. get over racism its universal and applys to u just as much as it applies to whites. most blacks r loud cocky arrogant and crude. yes they all love fried chicken and watermelon and wash it down wit kool aid. they all listen to rap and even if they r some rich mother fuckers they somehow manage to think they r still the hardest fuckers around.

i totally agree wit wat u said, they are obscessed wit racism and thats all they talk about. every black person has to make a point about it no matter what during their lifetime, they jus dont realize we dont give a fuck.

You gotta be really stupid to say something like that... all this thread is leaning towards is stereotype. My great grandmother used to pick cotton as a young girl and worked in white people's houses when she was raising my mother. When i seen the old fashion pictures of her brothers and uncles dressed just like they shown people on tv on the history channel. That hit me hard. Yes i eat fried chicken not because i'm black but it's because it's good.. My brother hates watermelon and he's black. That's like me saying, that all white people would eat dog food for the hell of it. And drink Country Time lemonade and eat some Granny Smith apples. And they all listen to Country Western stations or Rock or Alternative. You got to be the most closedminded piece of shit to enter this site. If you don't give a fuck about black people making a point, you wouldn't be tryna debate this long, so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.