View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 02:26 PM   #198
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
to turban not every1 is fuckin rich bastards who has everythin done for them if u went n jus lived normally from a family jus gettin by u wudnt be so racist n u are racist cause u sayin shit referrrin to black people like now they want to blame everyone else but themselves for there problems... music... school systems... jobs...(which comes from the poor school choices they make)... its pathetic..

look not every1 is gonna get mommy n daddy to pay for there rich private skool so skool choice is not necesserily there choice its wats available which alot of times is the worst skools n also u cant say your not racist wen u keep referring blacks as broke n lazy thats stereotyping a race which equals racism

*smells the air... how i love the annual RV Race Wars... if you read anything of what i said you would understand that i said that people can get out of a situation if they have the drive... alll the poor people... they just continue a cycle that they have no will to break... sure they may say they want to break it but really what are they doing to break it?

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat