View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 08:45 PM   #4
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
no wonder u quality's good.. hey DD whats ur umm SC?

n how much u pay for ur mic?

http://doom.dmusic.com.

actually my track quality took a jump lately due to some more editing tricks and a higher recording bitrate vs. my last stuff on my last album which people still acclaim as the clearest underground shit they've ever heard. BUT something's up with my software. when I turn it into a CDA/AIFF file before turning it into an MP3, the shit sounds crusty as hell compared to the original file. I've tried all sorts of shit but can't figure it out for the life of me what the solution is, but I'll keep looking into it.

My mic cost me $72 bucks after shipping which is a steal for what you get out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
oh yea expensive ass mics + shitty editing = bootay

nice mic tho

I was wondering how long it'd take you before you started sweating me again. Took you jsut over two and a half weeks. Think that's a record.

Not that I particularly give a fuck about your own ignorance, but as an FYI: my editing is insane. It's the FILE COMPRESSION that's been taking it's toll on my quality now. Do you know what bit-crunching is?? Apparantly not. Try again at the pot-shots, you ass-gremlin.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote