View Single Post
Old 07-19-05, 09:09 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
whoa...slow ya horses

I'm not "sweating" nor "dissing" you...but as quickly as you jumped on me it shows you couldn't wait to go there

I was mainly referrin to cats who think a nice mic will magically transform them into Jay Z or Fabolous

chill niggie

How could I "not wait to go there"? Your post looked like a pot shot which wouldn't be out of character for you. If it wasn't, thne I appologize, but if it was, then I mean everythin I sid and then some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
OH...and tell us, well ME, what Bit compression is genius.

I believe I know what it is. But, you want the opportunity to be a know-it-all, so here ya go.

Who said anything about bit compression? I said bit crunching. Bit crunching is what's beating up on my "audios" lately. And as I said earlier, I cant' honestly say that I give a fuck about your ignorance. If you want me to tell you, or show you where you can find out for your dman self I will, but it wouldn't be to gratify any bullshit net shit, lol. Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
how'd u get it so cheap?

I copped it off ebay from someone who reccomended me to this dude that was a trusted source for em. I dunno how he got em and I don't ask, but that's actually going price for one. The quality is high, but the reason the costs are down on the 990 is because of testing tolerances. Not all 990's are created equal. You could record on one that sounds like mine, or end up with one that sounds like a Shure SM58 lol which isn't a bad mic - it jsut isn't a condenser. Even still though, even the worse 990 I've ever seen was still pretty damn good, and I've heard one that was better than mine - but all that could be attributed to any of the links in the chain that is the "set up". Hell, all it takes is one crappy wire and your whole shit sounds liek ass.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote