View Single Post
Old 07-20-05, 10:36 AM   #5
*Nice*
Banned: Biting

IP:

We agreed that I could go over the limit

I Bomb-Geeks with Strong-Speaks that'z bound to Hit prem Harder than Concrete, son your beyond-weak...//
My "Led-Is-Wreckless" each Verse Dispersed Keepin son Dead-and-Breathless..Precision Incisions from "Head-to-Necklace" leave u "Ejectin-Breakfast"...//
ok..check this...

attack-with-a-force-above-average.. so when I pile-drive you from a mile-high you'll land-in-the-core-of-the-planet...//
I'm labeled-as-flagrant.. watch me discard-your-jaw-bitch with a martial-arts-kick when your face lays-on-the-pavement...//
All of your lettering's-wasted on this veteran's-flagrance.. I'll superglue your lips and paste them to leprosy-patients...//(eww)
Mc nice when he writes? Nah...bout to get Slayed twice, I'm cold enuff 2 FREEZE HIS DOME -N- punch'm in the head just to "BREAK THE ICE"...//
Take his life and get RID-OF-THE-CORPSE, smack this PITIFUL-WHORE wit CRITICAL-FORCE, my 'delivery got this "Newbie Kid" hooked' like AMBILLICAL-CORDS...//

~FINISHER~
hit you in "spanish",send "rockets" in your "culo",make him switch his name from scam and take a trip to "pluto"...//