View Single Post
Old 07-21-05, 03:06 PM   #13
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
the Ying Yang Twins, Mike Jones, LIL Jon, Paul Wall, and David Banner should really be shot and killed they nuthin but fuckin trash all they all do is say the same shit over and over bout nuthin nobody cares bout and they so fuckin stupid they act stupid and anybody even on their nutz a lil should burn in hell for eternety all this crunk shit is doin is ruinin hip hop and rap, all they are and all they have been is fuckin commercial, makes me fuckin sick just thinkin of this shit, u gave Wait a 9/10?????? that shit makes Vannilla Ice look like 2pac cuz thats how wack it was, none have no in vocab, they dont even belong in any muzik genre they so wack, thats not even muzik, its just all repetitive phrases that nobody gives a fuck bout except for all these consistant lil fuckin dickriderz and groupies thats out there, and people fuckin wonder why rap is goin under its cuz people are fuckin too blind ta tear aprt trash from dope tracks

thats all fine and dandy that you think that but seeing how it is blowing up and most of the populous loves it, seems that you are out numbered....

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote